Looking ahead at a year of disruption!
The February 2018 issue of MFI discusses 8 financial disruptions that you should watch out for. Find out more on the issue's highlights
By Research Desk | Jan 16, 2018
This old article may have references to outdated tax rules and laws. For up-to-date information on taxation of mutual funds, refer to /tax/
2018 promises to be a disruptive year. Across personal finance, from mutual funds to taxation to banking (and cryptocurrencies too!), there are big changes afoot. Read all about these in 'What may change in 2018: 8 Financial Disruptions to Watch Out For', the cover story of the February 2018 issue of Mutual Fund Insight. That's not all--there's a lot more in this issue that will help you choose the best mutual fund investments.
- First Page: Dhirendra Kumar discusses the likely impact of SEBI's latest proposals about separating the advice and the distribution businesses
- Interview: In an exclusive interview, Soumendra Nath Lahiri, CIO, L&T Mutual Fund, explains why the 'The principle of buying one dollar at 70 cents rarely works in India'
- Interview: Vinay Paharia, Fund Manager, Invesco Mutual Fund, talks about the challenges and opportunites ahead for Indian businesses and investors
- Back to Basics: Your mindset matters: Dhirendra Kumar explains how fixed and growth mindsets result in strong preferences in investing. But a balanced mindset is what helps investors the most
- Fund Radar: What to Expect in 2018, and the Top 10 events of 2017
- Category Watch: Despite their obvious promise--and performance--investors find small-cap funds hard to deal with. Our category watch for the month explains the ins and outs of dealing with them
- Fund Analyst Choice: Four small-cap funds that our analysts have selected for you
- Top-Rated Funds: Funds that are rated five star by us
- The Plan: Young Vaibhav has youth and a promising career on his side. And yet, like any of us, he has financial challenges that need careful handling
- Ask Glade Guides: Our team answers savings and investment queries from readers
- Direct Advice: Aarati Krishnan explains what exactly is wrong about the spate of closed-end funds being launched
- How I did it: Debadideb Datta works in the non-profit sector and his investment mantra is cutting out the market chatter and emotions while investing
- Glade Guides Online: Understand fund performance on our website
- Scoreboard: India's most comprehensive mutual fund scorecard. Key performance numbers and investment details for each fund
The issue is now on news stands.